Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aunt Jeannine is Comin' to MO

Hey everyone . . .
Assuming I survive the next couple of school days I'm coming to Missouri for my spring break. I figure since my summer will be extremly busy with the internship, work, and one possible class I'd better come out there and say hi to everyone. Besides if I don't put some distance between my self and work during spring break I will just wind up working the whole time and that will not help me relax.

So here's my plan. This is based on my conversation with Two-Mom this last Sunday . . .

Thursday 3/18/10 - work in the AM, drive out to school and finish my archivces collection assignment.

Friday 3/19/10 - drive back out to school, make sure that my finding aid is correct and have my instructors go through the 18 boxes I have worked so hard on the last 10 weeks so that they can point out any errors. Fix any errors they have then drive back to Columbus and work until 10:00pm. These two days are where the survival comes in. After work I should take the car to Dad and have him look at before the trip:-)

Saturday 3/20/10 - run couple of errands in the morning then work until 10pm. Come home, pack, throw bags in the car then get some sleep.

Sunday 3/21/10 - Leave apartment at 7:00am, go to work and post payroll (need the $$$$$) then drive to MO!!!! Will go to Neosho that night so I can return the pictures and artifacts that Grandma lent to me this quarter. That way I do not have to worry about losing them anymore.

Monday 3/22/10 to Tuesday 3/23/10 - spend time with Springfield family. Drive back to Neosho on Tuesday evening.

Wednesday 3/24/10 - spend day with Neosho family.

Thurday 3/25/10 - meet up with Springfield group Thursday morning or afternoon (depending on their preference) for trip to Branson.

Friday 3/26/10 - spend time with Springfield family. Head to Neosho that evening.

Saturday 3/27/10 - spend time with Neosho family. Go to Mass with Grandma Saturday evening.

Sunday 3/28/10 - drive back to Ohio so I can start another fun-filled quarter of school. I have the late shift on Monday so I plan on leaving Grandma's between 10:00am and 11:00am. Will stop in Springfield for a quick goodbye.

Well I'd better get some sleep now. Will see you all in a few short days!!!

7 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Awesome! It will be great to see you. Does anyone have any more details on the Branson trip? I'm wondering if I should take a day off from work and if so, which day. Friday would probably be easiest for me but I'm flexible! Just need to put in for vacation as soon as possible.

Alli said...

Glad you are coming! Do you have a place to stay in Springfield? We have a guest room (soon to be baby room) if you need a place to stay!

Friday would work better for me too for Branson, but I could swing Thursday.

Excited to see you!

Kelroy said...

Wish I could be there!

Dee Dee said...

By the way I don't know how you do it all! Whew I'm exhausted just reading about your workload and classwork!

pjacobs51 said...

Hey, you can relax by helping me paint the house!

So bring some old broken clothes.

He he . . .

BlueJackets9 said...

Glad I'm not going. Couldn't pay me. The next time I might go to the old MO is August 2011. You know, sometime around the tenth.

heyyoujeannine said...

You'll have to talk to Two-Mom about Branson details. She called me Sunday and proposed the idea. It sounded like fun so I said yes.

Painting, however, does not sound like fun. I still have paint all over my WSU sheatshirt from the last time I painted.