That's right, I start at Garmin on the July 12th, assuming nothing goes catastrophically wrong. Which means I'll be moving to Lawrence, KS sometime around the 6th. The current plan is to drive down with a friend of mine and ship whatever doesn't fit in the car. I have a sign-on bonus that covers my moving expenses, but I don't receive it until my first paycheck. So until then, I need to borrow round $3k. Anyone? Eh?
7 comments:
I'll loan it to you. But you have to pay me back $10,000
Joey's starting a Payday loan company--more good news!
Ok, it looks like my friend John Gibbons has me completely covered on this money. Though Joe, I may be willing to pay you $10,000 if you jump off a tall bridge.
That's awesome! Which part I will not say:) Kidding Joey!
So who's John Gibbons? He's my new hero--Sorry JRR!
He's one of my Rolla friends, currently teaching at KU
Are you bringing your Space Needle?
I wanna see cash on the table first. I'm not doing that again without seeing the money up front.
Post a Comment