
I was recently in Perryville Ky trying out my new camera. It has this panorama setting where it combines up to 10 pictures to give you a "panoramic view" of the surrounding area. I did most of mine with three pictures and only did one with ten. It's not perfect but I think it turned out okay. The three picture ones turned out the best. I wish I had this a Gettysburg this summer, now I'm going to have to go back next year. Sorry Wilson's Creek, maybe. Of course if it doesn't show up I'll quickly delete this post and you'll never know about it.
5 comments:
Thats the biggest I could get it. On my computer it will play over the whole screen.
That looks really cool!
They started getting a lot better when I put the camera on a tripod.
How do you work it? Just turn it on the tripod and it takes some pictures and combines them?
You gotta put it on panorama setting, then take a picture, then you move the camera in any direction till you line up one dot with another dot and the camera takes a pic when the two dots are lined up.
Post a Comment