I had wanted to do this before Halloween so I bought the voice recorder and movie making software cause I didn't like Windows Live Movie maker, it didn't have a lot of the effects that I wanted. So after I bought and installed all of the software I got sick and lost my voice. I wasn't sick enough to miss work, but I couldn't go two minutes with out coughing and sniffling. Took me over a week to get most of my voice back and when I finally did there was an update for Windows live in my computer. After I downloaded it I found out it included one for the movie maker, and most of the apps I wanted where included in the update, so I wasted $50 on the Movie Maker software I had bought and couldn't get it back since I had opened it already.
Oh well, I managed to make the movie anyways and am now using you as a test audience. Be as cruel as you want, I can take it. I wanted to use some music in it but I couldn't find what I wanted. Maybe Riley can use his new Music Studio 1.2 to make some for me. I'm not to found of the voice in the narration, but I did five different versions and that was the most understandable. I'm going to try and do a new one but this will do for now. I was also thinking of doing a few shots of me sitting down and telling the story. Just let me know what you think.
4 comments:
Haha, nice work sir. The video effects were perfect.
The only thing I'd change is I'd take out some of the extra text. It distracts from the ridiculousness a bit.
good idea, I like that.
The reason for the "that seems like a stretch" is cause in the middle of jancie taking my hat Dennis comes into frame for about two seconds. I'll have to find something else to fill the space, maybe a shot of me telling the story.
Yeah, I think the narration is a bit wordy. I like the sound you made when jumping over the creek (or whatever it was you were jumping over!). You might consider making the narration a little louder than the jumping noise though.
Funny video!
Post a Comment