Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bucket List for the next decade

Here's my bucket list for the next decade, in no particular order. Does that mean it's not a bucket list? Hopefully most of these will happen within the next few years! I'm curious as to what is on everyone else's bucket list?

1. Travel to every national park (this one is more of a lifetime goal)
2. Travel to Europe again.
3. Travel to Asia (Japan, Taiwan, Thailand)
4. Have a job that I love (hopefully that will start next or this summer!)
5. Build an environmentally conscious home surrounded by nature - in the mountains, next to a river, or somewhere else beautiful
6. Get out of Springfield for awhile and have an adventure
7. Live/work somewhere where it's feasible to sell my car and bike everywhere
8. Get my master's degree (I'm starting my MLS this Spring!)
9. Have one more baby
10. Go to the Harry Potter theme park and buy a wand! (might happen this summer!)

4 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

First thing on my bucket list is to buy a bucket. Prob not possible to go to every national park, but when you do the Civil War ones let me know, especially the Shenandoah Valley. I've been to Asia and Europe. No one ever loves there job, you ether like it our tolerate it. Plus I don't see how you can do 5 and 7 toghether.

pjacobs51 said...

#1 is mine, # 6 is mine also, but I would replace "awhile" with forever.

The rest are yours to keep . . .

Kelroy said...

You forgot "get super powers" and "find magical fantasy land under/inside furniture". I thought these were on everyone's bucket list?

Dee Dee said...

Fun! I like posts like this. Off the top of my head, I know "climb a mountain" and "visit a fainting goat farm" are on my list. Random, I know.