I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday at 9:30. I have a ride, but if anyone wants to pick me up so I can live on a couch in Springfield, and then drive me back on Sunday or Monday, I wouldn't put up a fight. I don't know if I need someone to take care of me, but I'm pretty tough so I should be fine.
Good luck with that! I had mine out a couple of weeks ago. Everything was OK until drysocket set in. That was painful. I would say that you might need someone with you the first day at least. When I got up to soon that first day I got real dizzy and almost passed out.
3 comments:
Haha, I love that guy. I had not seen that one before.
I'd help you out, but Dee Dee and I will be outta town all weekend.
Can I have your wisdom after it's removed? I need some MOAR!
Good luck with that! I had mine out a couple of weeks ago. Everything was OK until drysocket set in. That was painful. I would say that you might need someone with you the first day at least. When I got up to soon that first day I got real dizzy and almost passed out.
Ugh I just now watched this. It's funny, but I feel ill just thinking about it!
Post a Comment