Yes, that basket sure is cute
Yeah! Congrats to all. They are cute...possibly more cute than the basket.Joe, I had no idea you were a basket enthusiast.
Yay! I can see Abbey and Dennis' faces in them. They're so cute! Congrats to Janice and Corey!
I think I have those same frog jammies.But anyway, super cool!
Babies, right? I could tell at a glance. I have a sharp eye...i couldda been a private defective.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, that basket sure is cute
Yeah! Congrats to all. They are cute...possibly more cute than the basket.
Joe, I had no idea you were a basket enthusiast.
Yay! I can see Abbey and Dennis' faces in them. They're so cute! Congrats to Janice and Corey!
I think I have those same frog jammies.
But anyway, super cool!
Babies, right? I could tell at a glance. I have a sharp eye...i couldda been a private defective.
Post a Comment