Monday, August 15, 2011

Bunnies Need a Home

Hey, so it turns out my new landlord doesn't want me to have bunnies. I thought it would be okay, since he ignores a lot of other pets, but he seems to hate rabbits for some reason. So sadly, Momo and Gato need a new home. Any takers?


PS. You can't eat them.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Oh noes! That sucks Kelly. I would take them, but I am burnt out on pets right now. As it turns out, children are like extremely complicated pets. You just love them a lot more, so it's okay.

If you change your mind about eating them, let me know.

P. Jacobs said...

Sucks. Landlords are gay. We would take them, Dee Dee has extreme hatred of little cute fuzzy things.

I will ask around to see if anyone I know wants them.

pjacobs51 said...

Re-titled:

Landlord needs a new home.