Dang
: (
Bye, T.L. I took Abbey and Dennis to see Puss in Boots in his honor.
She'll be missed. Best cat ever.I miss back in the day where we would just scare the crap out of her when she was sleeping.That was mean, but still hilarious. She got back at me by being on my back when I woke up for high school.
Looks like a grown up version of our Honey. Very beautiful.Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dang
: (
Bye, T.L. I took Abbey and Dennis to see Puss in Boots in his honor.
She'll be missed. Best cat ever.
I miss back in the day where we would just scare the crap out of her when she was sleeping.
That was mean, but still hilarious. She got back at me by being on my back when I woke up for high school.
Looks like a grown up version of our Honey. Very beautiful.
Sorry for your loss.
Post a Comment