Listen, while it's an historical fact that Ben Franklin flew up to the heavens on his rocket kite and fought the lightning god Zeus with his mutant claws, that fact remains that he was never president of the United States.
John T. President was my favorite
Mine was Governor Mark Whitford. I also liked "Unknown", Liam F. Stitches,and Lipton Quick. Joe, I was hoping someone would catch on to that. The picture was too awesome not to post.
That was cool, I like Kennedy on the moon with this space horse too
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Listen, while it's an historical fact that Ben Franklin flew up to the heavens on his rocket kite and fought the lightning god Zeus with his mutant claws, that fact remains that he was never president of the United States.
John T. President was my favorite
Mine was Governor Mark Whitford.
I also liked "Unknown", Liam F. Stitches,and Lipton Quick.
Joe, I was hoping someone would catch on to that. The picture was too awesome not to post.
That was cool, I like Kennedy on the moon with this space horse too
Post a Comment