I placed a bid on ebay for a Christmas present for Riley. I started at 99 cents, but was willing to go up to $5. However, someone has outbid me, AND marked their territory by placing an additional safety bid. Should I keep going? (please note item measurements)
Here's the link:
Wake Up Little Buddha
5 comments:
Wow, you were right mom! It's way bigger than it looks! I would say no because the shipping is a lot and because it would not longer be a surprise for Riley. That is half the fun!
*no longer
Well now he knows what he was in danger of getting for Christmas. It can only go up from here:)
Although I do think the item was pretty cool--did you see how you can take the mallot out of Buddha's hand to ring the gong?
Both Buddah and gongs are the bee's knees -- very cool gift, Mom. I'm not sure where I would put it. Hehe, it is very big.
Well, truth be told I'm kind of glad I got outbid especially after I realized how big it is.
However, if you want me to try to outbid the nutcase who outbid me, I will! I will go to war for Little Buddha, just say the word!
Post a Comment