Kelly's comin' to MO-field! Thanks everyone for the help with the plane tickets, I needed all the help I could get.
So, the plan is:
1) Land in Kansas City on December 24th at 6:20pm.
2) Get ride to Springtown from [[ERROR: DRIVER NOT FOUND]].
3) Drink egg nog with family until the 31st.
4) [[ERROR: DRIVER NOT FOUND]] has volunteered to drive me to Lawrence where I will celebrate New Years before departing until I have enough money to come back.
In other news, guess who has a magic trick on iTunes!
Bonus:
Love it or hate it, here's the intro for Beatles Rock Band, directed by a Gorillaz guy.
7 comments:
By the way, I got laid off a Nintendo. They said they should have more work in January.
Congrats on the Magic Trick!
Sucks about the job.
Can you get unemployment benefits???
Too bad you're not coming in on the 23rd! I bet tickets are hard to find. Sorry about the job. We should we do Christmas at Mom's sometime other than Christmas Eve.
I can probably drive you back on the 31st in the afternoon (that way I can get back to Springfield in time to fiesta). Would that work?
Oh by the way, we officially have a guest bedroom at our new place if you feel like staying at our place a night or two (or the whole time - figure you will want to stay at dad's and mom's too). Free internet and wii access. (lucky you)
I think I might have a ride on the 31st for someone who is making the drive anyway. No pickup on Christmas Eve yet though.
Anyone wanna pick me up Christmas Eve?
I will if someone else comes with me! Alli? Mr. Bicycle?
Post a Comment