Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Finally Done, and it's Finally Fast!



I think this was started back in October, maybe November, one of those "bright" ideas of mine (lol). Had to get Riley to compose some musiks for it. It just took a couple hits on his head with a hammer to get him to comply, but it worked. And it/he worked very well, I must say.

Great job on the music Mr. Pat R. Jacobs!

Feel free to give it one of those 5 star ratings, and a comment would be nice too!

ENJOY!!!!!

4 comments:

Kelroy said...

Amazing!

P. Jacobs said...

Heh, awesome! That changed a lot since I've seen it last. It's Hal on drugs meets Quentin Tarantino.

I like your icon thing at the end, too! Flashy!

Alli said...

Funny!! Props on the icon thing! Love the color scheme during the video.

pjacobs51 said...

Warhol made me do it!