lolz
T-Bone is possessed!
hmm...should have slowed it down and put it to the x files music.
It's sad how much I love this... I could watch it over and over and over!
If you watch it more than 10 times, strange things begin to happen. :O
It looks like they strung the cat up by the neck and are hanging it.
We need a young cat priest and an old cat priest.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lolz
T-Bone is possessed!
hmm...should have slowed it down and put it to the x files music.
It's sad how much I love this... I could watch it over and over and over!
If you watch it more than 10 times, strange things begin to happen. :O
It looks like they strung the cat up by the neck and are hanging it.
We need a young cat priest and an old cat priest.
Post a Comment