USA! USA! USA!
Nasher is committing treason . . .Go USA!
hmm. It would be cool if USA won, but a part of me really wants Canada to win.
Nasher would be committing treason if he played for USA, he's canadian you know.It was a good game, lost in overtime. Now back to regular old hockey
I have no shame losing to Canada at their favorite sport. I bet we can beat them at Football.
Did you know that there is only 12 minutes of actual play in a football game. So why does it take 3 hours to broadcast a game?
They need all that time for commercials.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
USA! USA! USA!
Nasher is committing treason . . .
Go USA!
hmm. It would be cool if USA won, but a part of me really wants Canada to win.
Nasher would be committing treason if he played for USA, he's canadian you know.
It was a good game, lost in overtime. Now back to regular old hockey
I have no shame losing to Canada at their favorite sport. I bet we can beat them at Football.
Did you know that there is only 12 minutes of actual play in a football game. So why does it take 3 hours to broadcast a game?
They need all that time for commercials.
Post a Comment