Love it! I would just like to point out that all 4 of you siblings look like you're in pain. Every single one of you! How funny. Oh, and Briley and Dee Dee shall hereforth be known as Breedles. We will not answer to anything else!
That was SCARY!!!
This video makes me uncomfortable
I don't know what to say??????
I'm just glad the Play Arrow is in front of Kelly's face:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! I would just like to point out that all 4 of you siblings look like you're in pain. Every single one of you! How funny. Oh, and Briley and Dee Dee shall hereforth be known as Breedles. We will not answer to anything else!
That was SCARY!!!
This video makes me uncomfortable
I don't know what to say??????
I'm just glad the Play Arrow is in front of Kelly's face:)
Post a Comment