Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck





He he



8 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

Some one needs a life. I don't think that people realize that Beck is not running for office, and if you don't like him you don't have to watch him. It is kind of funny that he pisses people off so much.

heyyoujeannine said...

I'll second that. Its an Onion piece so it is meant to be funny but I wonder if the comentary is more about the Liberals who think Beck should be killed simply because he is a conservative? If that is the case then it is funny otherwise it is just plain sad.

pjacobs51 said...

Someone needs to get a sense of humor.

It's like Jon Stewart and Bill Maher have said, you can't take a guy who's top of his class at Harvard, elect him president, and expect him to be funny. Unlike our last fearless leader who was a laugh a minute, Obama's just not that funny.

In steps Glenn Beck from Faux News, he screams, he cries, he throws frogs into boiling water. Now there's a guy who will fill in that comedic gap. Bingo!

And I'm sure Mr. Beck doesn't mind the extra attention, as his ratings have soared since he entered the comedic spotlight of the left.

It's a win-win situation for everybody, LIGHTEN UP!

Dee Dee said...

Wow, well said!!

Kelroy said...

I'm pretty sure they weren't saying he should die because he's conservative, that would be less funny and more scary. They're just doing what any comedy group does and making fun of someone that's popular to make fun of right now (notice politics didn't come up once). The Onion just has a very harsh sense of humor and always has, towards anyone. Ten years ago, it could have been Tom Green.

BlueJackets9 said...

Its not even very original. Its pretty much just a remake of Monty Python's "News for Parrots" sketch. Except no Michael Palin to make it funny. Of course Beck wouldn't be famous if Stewart our the other people hadn't made him a house hold name. When Monty Python's Life of Brian was first released in the U.S. it was only supposed to be in 200 theaters. After the Religious groups made a big protest over the film and held big rallies and went on all the news channels telling people not to watch it they stopped it from being released in 200 theaters, it was released in 600 theaters and was a huge success. If you want Beck to go away, just ignore him.

Kelroy said...

That is exactly why I ignore him.

P. Jacobs said...

Ignore who?

I want a fulled bodied sneaker.