Don't worry, he will go back in time and try to fix all the mistakes he has made, and get his score into positive territory again. Oh, wait, I forgot, he will conveniently lose control of his powers for a short time to prevent himself from mixing up the space time continuum, and then will inexplicably get them back in time to save the day but not before learning that getting his powers back is killing him. Ya, something like that
3 comments:
Woah! That's amazing! I've never seen Chrono Trigger refernced in popular culture before.
Heroes gets +1,000 points for that. Score: -499,000 points.
that's -499,000...darn break.
Don't worry, he will go back in time and try to fix all the mistakes he has made, and get his score into positive territory again. Oh, wait, I forgot, he will conveniently lose control of his powers for a short time to prevent himself from mixing up the space time continuum, and then will inexplicably get them back in time to save the day but not before learning that getting his powers back is killing him. Ya, something like that
Post a Comment