Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why?

I just read that there going to make Ghostbusters 3 and Tron 2. I'm not sure why. I never liked the first Tron, and Ghostbusters 2 was terrible. Ohh well. Happy late 31rst birthday to Janice, very old, and happy early birthday to Daisy.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Apparently they are also coming out with another Free Willy movie. I thought he was already free?

Kelroy said...

They're also going to start all over on the Spiderman movies.

I bet in 10 years they remake The Matrix.

BlueJackets9 said...

Maybe Willy doesn't want to be free, I mean this is the 4th time they've had to set him free.

They don't need to remake all the Spiderman movies, just the 3rd one, that was awful.

pjacobs51 said...

From what I've read about the new Tron, it looks pretty awesome! But I also liked the first Tron too.

We shall see.

Happy birthdays Janice and Daisy!

BlueJackets9 said...

The Preview looks pretty good, but 90 percent of previews are better then the movies themselves