I think I'm going to come home this weekend (of the 31st) not next weekend for barfday adventures. It turns out I'll be busy moving into an apartment next weekend.
Update:
Mom's going to Wichita on Sunday, so I'll probably be there Saturday afternoon. Dad mentioned pirate night on Saturday, we should probably squeeze that in.
4 comments:
very well, but I can't see you on the 31rst cause I'm going to Gettysburg.
Yay for barfdays! I can haz cake?
Glad you found an apartment! Are you going to be living by yourself, or do you have a roommate?
Bre has to work late Saturday afternoon, so how about 1:00? There will be mmm mmm good food and a Weird Science theme. We may set off a fake UFO, but if anyone has a better idea, that's cool, too.
Instead of fake UFO's we're going Pirating and on treasure hunts and blowing up ships--Argh, matey!!
Post a Comment