Hi'ya. Below is a new little ditty I made a few weeks ago when I was bored. I've had a fun-filled summer of wearing my music composer hat: writing another band show (from scratch!), writing music for Kelroy's game, mixing music for the KHS cheerleaders, and silly little side-projects like the one I posted.
Also, Deedles and I have furthered our long-term planning to start a music production side-business. I am proud to say we've reached a signifigant milestone that makes the business official -- BUSINESS CARDS!!! *jumps and freezes mid-air for a while* Yup, now I have stylish paper squares with my name on them. Then, you can give them to your friends and they'll be all, "I want his music NOW!"
In other news, I'll be going into new teacher mode(and Uncle Bwiley mode!) in a few weeks. Also, a couple peeps have birthdays this weekend, yes?
4 comments:
I like your new ditty! Congrats on the fancy shmancy business cards. Now that your official, Mykl and I would like to request (re: order) you to write a theme song for your new nephew. We plan to play it during all of his most memorable moments in life: birth, birthdays, first steps, first time kicking Uncle Kelly, first kiss, graduation, wedding, etc...
Yes, I believe our overlord has a birthday this weekend. Mine is next - should we combine the barfdays into one giant baseball game so that Kelly can come? I guess I can share. I don't know about the overlord though - he's pretty mean.
I plan to be in town for the baseball. I guess I always say that though.
Awesome song! And awesome business! Have you guys registered the business yet? What's the name of it? Need someone to make a web site for you?
No name yet (Babaganoosh?). And yes, we'll need a flash website at some point!
BTW Happy Bornday Joe!
Hey Kelly, what time are you leaving Sunday? We will be getting back in town around 1. If you're still here, maybe we can have a baseball game then.
Post a Comment