
Sorry for the late posting - I guess the family decided to celebrate your birthday on Facebook instead of on here! Man, they must really hate you. Here are some heartfelt haikus written by your family in your honor (via Facebook):
"I hate you Kelly,
With everything in my heart,
Now please just drop Dead."
- Joe
"You think you're so smart
with your fancy little words,
this is not so hard."
- Bwiley (Pt 1.)
"Happy Birthday HA!
Pee birthday happy birthday
Happy Birthday HA!"
- Bwiley (Pt 2)
"ha ha ha ha happy birthday .... RRRRRRR"
- Bre
"The nearly extinct
Flying plastic bag must be
Caged on windy days"
- Mom (Pt 2)
"I saw Mammoth Springs
Bright spring green swirling water
But can't drink it...sigh"
- Mom (Pt 2)
"Happy Birthday Kelly! I could have written a haiku, but is it really worth the effort?"
-Suzanne
"Dumbledore dies!" Barf.
Puke. Vomit. That's why Jacobs
say happy barfday."
- Alli
"Happy bday Kelly!"
- Mary
3 comments:
We were supose to write Haikus?
Waiting for the bus
The kelly found a lost sword
oh humanity
Well done people! In an unrelated note, I spent the day with my mouse cursor hovering over the button to delete my facebook.
Post a Comment