Hey everyone! Mason Ceth Bernskoetter joined us Monday Afternoon at St. Johns. He was born at 1:02 pm and weighed 8.2 lbs and has the wing span of an unladen african swallow. I've been busy taking pictures and wanted to share them with all of you. Some of you have not yet appeared to pay tribute, but I'm sure that when he rises to power he will forgive such transgressions.
Seriously though, he is amazing and thank you to everyone for your support (and food!!)
Here is a link to all the pictures that I have so far:
http://s862.photobucket.com/albums/ab186/MSBernskoetter/
it added the pictures backwards, so start on page 5 to really understand the story : O )
Mykl B
( a.k.a proud papa milkman)



6 comments:
Yay!! Love the photos. By the way, I think you're the funniest writer ever, Mykl. I think you need to write a book!
Amazing! His ninja telepathic stares glamor me into submission. Also, he's very VERY cute.
The Supreme Overlord does approve!
He will make a fine young apprentice.
Hey Congrats. The kid looks very cute. I also liked that you named him after the Blue Jacket's goalie Steve Mason.
You know that Looney Tunes frog that dances when only one guy is looking? This kid does that all the time. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!
He is adorable!!! Congrats to Alli and Mykl. I would have come to pay tribute but I was out of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
Post a Comment