Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy 51rst

Took Lord Paul of Herbert to Alum Creek for a year late 50th birthday party. Last year was just to cold to go to the lake. Water temp never got above 70. I rode the V twice and fell off twice. Dad drove me and the old dad who use to drive us around bridge poles at WOT came out of retirement. Abbey rode the V, and Dennis loved riding in the boat. A special note goes out to Mer, who worked great even though he hadn't run in two years. It is also his tenth year with us, so I have now anointed him Sir Mer of Cury. On a sad note, I had to throw the V away. We inflated it the night before we left and in the morning it was half out of air. We blew it up again before we left and had to re inflate before every trip. I'll have to find something else to replace it.

4 comments:

Kelroy said...

It's a sad day that the V died. I guess the important thing is that Paul and Mer were unharmed.

pjacobs51 said...

Should put the V in the Jacobs Hall of Fame!

That's in your living room right?

Alli said...

NOOOO!! I am mourning the death of the V. I'm not sure I'll ever get over it. Boo!

BlueJackets9 said...

I thought the trash can was the Jacobs Hall of Fame.