Sorry, I'm going to take up a few post here, but no one else is blogging right now so I don't think it really matters. Well, as you all don't care about the Ohio Jacobs went to Gettysburg this August. As usual we went ghost hunting, I took about 500 picutes, and had lots with orbs in them, but only one really good one. If you follow me on Facebook you might have already seen this, but why not put it on this blog too.
I see a figure of someone standing next to the bush in the field. Looks like his arms are crossed, and I can see he is wearing suspenders. Here is a closer look.
Could be nothing, I'm open to that. Also the Discovery Channel is airing a show about a ghost hunt in the Jennie Wade house. It should be on October 19th.
2 comments:
It might be my computer screen (not nearly as nice as yours), but I can't see it! How long did it take you to go through all of those pictures?
A long time. About two hours.
Post a Comment