I was also making a video of our night walk of Picket's Charge, and recorded my taking the photos you just saw. Janice blocks the shot of the good pic, but you see the field and the bush that it was next to just seconds after. As you will see nothing is in the grass just a second after I took it. I apologize for the poor language, and stupid conversation we where having. I actually got 17 minutes of us in the field. We say some stupid #@$# on our ghost hunt. After I say "Hi Johnny" I take the pic with the figure in it.
3 comments:
So did you just walk around with a vido camera and a normal camera taking pictures every five seconds? At least you had some good conversation!
That was the "G" rated portion of the conversation. Probably the more intellegent portion as well. I have about 800 pictures taken of the dark in Gettysberg. I just havn't had a chance to go through them.
No, just that one night. I had two sim cards and could have taken over 3000 pictures, but didn't come close to that. I didn't take any of the field our monuments since I already have plenty of those, so why not try and get a picture of a ghost. I also got some video of us on Segways, walking the field in the day, and going into the shops.
Post a Comment