Hey folks! Just wanted to quickly update you on some mighty big plans I have this summer. Some of you may know, I am starting a freelance music composition/editing business. I will still be a band director, so this will just be a business on the side -- not really for extra money, but because it is something I gotta do. Besides writing music, the first things I need to do is get some publicity going: some presence in these crazy tubes we call the webternet. I plan on starting a facebook page, YouTube channel, fixing up my SoundClound page and, best of all, Kelly is going to make a website! Until all that happens, I got the ball rolling by starting a BLARG.
Here it is: Pat Jacobs Music
Of course, I could not do any of this without my Business Manager of Finances and Marketing Consulting...Deedles! More to come. BYE.
5 comments:
you could do some music for my web videos. I've had a hard time looking for music I can use on them.
YAY
HAPPINESS
Joe, I definetly can do music for your videos (as long as they aren't 8 hour movies or something). Yes, I can mix Cival War marches with TMBG.
My movies are no more then 3 minutes. All I really need is some simple low key background music. I've almost finished redoing the Civil War ghost one. I've always thought a simple kind of creepy background would be cool for that.
Post a Comment