- Saturday, March 5, at Kickapoo High School – the Nixa drumline plays at 12:45
- Saturday, March 12, at Nixa High School – the Nixa drumline plays at 1:03
- Saturday, March 26, at Ozark High School – Prelims performance at 2:30, Finals performance probably around 8ish
Thursday, March 3, 2011
UPDATED: Riley's Drumline Shows
Riley's drumline has several performances in the next few weeks if anyone is interested in seeing this year's show, "Focal Point." It's pretty awesome, I gotta say. Here are the dates and locations:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
By the way, this is probably the last year I will do the winter drumline thing. Off to bigger/better things. Come check em out one last time!
What weekend are we celebrating Bwiles's barfday? Cause I heard we're not celebrating it on the actual weekend
I'm not sure about celebrating at your Mom's house, I haven't heard a date for that! But we're planning to have a party at our house the night of the 19th. More info to come.
Great show! Mykl, Mason, and I went to see it yesterday at Kickapoo, and it was fantastic! It was really fun for the audience.
I know Mom, Bre, and BFD will be out of town on Bwiley's barfday weekend, but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't celebrate. Party at Deedle's sounds good! Dad - think Two-mom would be up for that, or should we have pizza or something at Two-mom's sometime?
Well, I'm going to try to come in on a show weekend, so I will probably celebrate then, even if no one else is around.
Kelly is going to have a party for Riley all by himself at Pizza House.
Yay! Have fun Kelly! I hope I get lots of money at your party for me.
Hey Kelly, Nixa performs at 1:03 this Saturday (the 12th), and the whole competition gets over at 6. That means Riley will be home early that night, so we could all hang out, if you decide to come to that show. The competition on the 26th is all day so Riley won't have time for us "small folk" afterward.
Actually, I've been leaning towards going to the final competition. I want to see Riley's face when everyone is defeated by a couple bongo-playing rabbits who shall remain nameless.
Post a Comment