Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Riley!

Yeah, what River said.

9 comments:

pjacobs51 said...

. . . and completing an orbit around a star does not, in effect, make you any older.

Sooo, happy 29th orbit!

Kelroy said...

YAY YOU DID IT (fill in name) Congrats on (achievement)! We knew you (would/wouldn't) screw everything up and embarrass us! Someday you'll make be a great (cowboy/nazi/corpse).

BlueJackets9 said...

Happy (fill in age) birthday Pat/Riley. I once had a birthday. Didn't like it very much.

P. Jacobs said...

Oh I like puzzles. Here we go:

Hanso from the planet M'Rooshka
inventing goat butter
would
all of the above
29 + all of time.

BlueJackets9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlueJackets9 said...

Its Hondo

Alli said...

From the planet Marushka?

P. Jacobs said...

I was refering to his cousin...Hanso.

BlueJackets9 said...

Oh yea, Hanso, that guys not on the scum list.