That was kind of cool, but it made Springfield suburbs looks pretty lame (I suppose they are). Also, it was depressing seeing the huge parking lot in the back yard - wish it still had the baseball field!
REALLY like the background on the website. The tree was kind of what I wanted for my book blog. It took awhile to load, so I chased the birds around for awhile.
3 comments:
Tried this a while back, they didn't have much for Springtown.
That was kind of cool, but it made Springfield suburbs looks pretty lame (I suppose they are). Also, it was depressing seeing the huge parking lot in the back yard - wish it still had the baseball field!
REALLY like the background on the website. The tree was kind of what I wanted for my book blog. It took awhile to load, so I chased the birds around for awhile.
Oops previous comment was actually that Alli guy...
Post a Comment