Well how do ya like that. I will be making a sacrifice to my TNG shrine tonight in observance of this fine holiday.Can someone with more Star Trek knowledge explain to me how stardates are determined, and how 47457.1 correlates with today? I don't get it! :)
I find it is better if you don't ask. If you do you get all of this technical jargon and a big headache.
June 28th is Gen. Meade Day. Thats the day he took command of the Army of the Potomac, just three days before the battle of Gettysburg. Of course, he didn't know that. I think I maybe the only one who celebrates that.
Next year we'll have to celebrate proper with Picard decorations and Picard cards.
oh! Next year I will be sure to pull all of my Picard cutouts and such out of the closet....I have been working on my collection for years!
Kelly will have to come up with some alcoholic concoction called "The Picard."Make it so!
Or you can get some "Star Trek" Ego waffles like the ones I saw at the store yesterday.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well how do ya like that. I will be making a sacrifice to my TNG shrine tonight in observance of this fine holiday.
Can someone with more Star Trek knowledge explain to me how stardates are determined, and how 47457.1 correlates with today? I don't get it! :)
I find it is better if you don't ask. If you do you get all of this technical jargon and a big headache.
June 28th is Gen. Meade Day. Thats the day he took command of the Army of the Potomac, just three days before the battle of Gettysburg. Of course, he didn't know that. I think I maybe the only one who celebrates that.
Next year we'll have to celebrate proper with Picard decorations and Picard cards.
oh! Next year I will be sure to pull all of my Picard cutouts and such out of the closet....I have been working on my collection for years!
Kelly will have to come up with some alcoholic concoction called "The Picard."
Make it so!
Or you can get some "Star Trek" Ego waffles like the ones I saw at the store yesterday.
Post a Comment