Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little Video From Twin Falls



I slapped this together and posted on Current.
Leah was wanting video post cards on eco-tourism.
It's all cool except for someone talking about shooting a cat at the beginning. Kelly?

If it doesn't show up on the blog here's a link to the post, you'll have to scroll down the thread to get to it.


7 comments:

BlueJackets9 said...

It will not up load. It doesn't even show on the blog. Just has that little X in a box.

Kelroy said...

That sounds like me. Maybe put some music over it?

pjacobs51 said...

Hmm, it works fine here, I guess I'll add a link.

Dee Dee said...

It doesn't work on our home PC but I DID watch it at work on my MAC! So there. Macs rule.

The video is great! The sound of the water is so soothing.

BlueJackets9 said...

Ahh, very nice, but know I have to pee. I'm not sure why.

P. Jacobs said...

Oh no, don't say pee I'll...UHHH OHHH!

Kelroy said...

WAIT Why didn't you splice in Riley's video of me vanishing? Nothing more environmental than MAGIC!