Looks like those two Current TV reporters that were captured by N. Korea got some bad news today. They'll be there for for 12 more years in a labor camp.
It is never good to mess with North Korea. Especially when that little pot-bellied dictator is trying to flex his muscles (Such as they are). I hope for their sake that the US government can make some inroads at getting them back. Communist work camps are not aimed at pleasure, they are aimed at re-education.
3 comments:
It is never good to mess with North Korea. Especially when that little pot-bellied dictator is trying to flex his muscles (Such as they are). I hope for their sake that the US government can make some inroads at getting them back. Communist work camps are not aimed at pleasure, they are aimed at re-education.
Yeah, I heard about this, not good.
Current still won't let anyone post stories about it, maybe there's a plea bargain in progress?
Damn, Uncle Kim is just trying to make us mad. Hopefully we get those reporters out all right.
Post a Comment