Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good News For Everybody

Hey good news. I get to meet Steve Mason on Friday. I'll take photos so you all can relive it.

Now for some better news. The Seattle trip is off. Not knowing how high 2009's taxes are going to be, I'm still paying on 2008's, I can only afford to travel to places within a 400 mile radius on Columbus. So we have decided to go instead to, that's right you guessed it, GETTYSBURG. I know this is a waist of time, but your all more then welcome to join us. Where going to try June, our late July.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How and where are you meeting Steve Mason??

pjacobs51 said...

Is that where Hitlers bunker was?

BlueJackets9 said...

I'm going to stay outside his house and when he comes out hit him over the head and hold him ransom for $1000. Also since Corey paid for his season tickets in full he gets to meet him on friday, but he can't make it so I'm going for him.

Hitlers bunker is stop #14 on the tour.

Kelroy said...

Probably just as well, I haven't heard about any important civil war battles around here. Though, there was the Battle of Seattle in 1856.

BlueJackets9 said...

You can practice your liberal belief of "sharing the wealth" and pay the $1000 I still owe, then I could go to Seattle.

I wanted to do that Segway scooter tour they have at Gettysburg now. It was funny to see like 10 our 15 of thoses things going down the battlefield.

pjacobs51 said...

Aw, if only the battle was fought with Segways and light sabers, the Jedi might have won.

BlueJackets9 said...

I should do a movie about that.