Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Video tour

Hey, here's our new place! My room still needs work.

8 comments:

Alli said...

Nice! It looks a lot smaller from the outside, but looks like it has a lot of room(s)! I especially like the backyard, which definitely needs a puppy. That's what I would put there anyways. I noticed you have two extra rooms? One's for Sam, and the other is for...Hardcastle McCormick? Is she going to stay upstairs with you?

Dee Dee said...

Kelly and Hardcastle McCormack, sittin in a tree...

Awesome house! What great space, and I love the backyard! It's so nicely landscaped and well-kept. Watch out for those scary closets.

Mrs. Corbett said...

I love it!! It kind of reminds me of the tent HP stayed in at the Quiditch World Cup, (except it looks more like a house on the outside).
Lots of cool rooms, a security guard watching the door, and a close-up view of Seattle--life must be good:-)

pjacobs51 said...

A house with a white picket fence, livin' that American Dream eh?

Who killed your room?

Brekins said...

i definatly agree that you should get a puppy but maybe you should get a goat ... yeah? well awesome house! the backyard is really pretty, nice landscaping. Who is gonna stay in the room with the window that had that red truck ourside... i like that room its pretty big you shoould steal that one, its not like you would have to move all of your furnature to move into it.

Kelroy said...

The other room's for my good friend from the internet, Dustin. I will probably grab a doggy from the shelter soon, though a goat did cross my mind (people rent them out now to fight the invasive blackberries).

I like to tell myself that that's what a genius's room looks like, so I'd appreciate it if you convinced everyone else of that as well.

Brekins said...

correction... god did everyone see kellys room wow i don't think we have ever known what we have had on our hands until now .... we have ... a genius. All hail.

Chi said...

Looks like Goat House!