I didn't know what to get you either, so I bought you a comment on a blog about a fat guy making a painting. Hope it's just what you always wanted! Happy birthday!!
That is the second naked fat man I've seen today. Some 500lbs man wearing only a very tight sleaveless shirt answered his door today. He had to sign for his meds. Also the week before I saw a dead body on the side of the road, and I knew who it was. He lived on route 10.
4 comments:
I didn't know what to get you either, so I bought you a comment on a blog about a fat guy making a painting. Hope it's just what you always wanted! Happy birthday!!
This is probably the first time I got nightmares as a present
Happy birthday kelly. How old are you, 57?
That is the second naked fat man I've seen today. Some 500lbs man wearing only a very tight sleaveless shirt answered his door today. He had to sign for his meds. Also the week before I saw a dead body on the side of the road, and I knew who it was. He lived on route 10.
WTF. I actually liked the way everything was going until the naked guy showed up. I bet that's how everyone felt when Kelly was born too.
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment