We closed on our house this afternoon after school! Yeah!! Tonight, tomorrow, and Friday we will be painting, fixing things, and finishing packing at the apartment. We will probably be at the house most of the time the next few days, so if anyone wants to come see it (painting anyone?) just give us a call! Sorry Kelly and Ohio kids - you're not invited this time. But we will have a guest bedroom ready for you guys sometime soon.
Moving day is Saturday. We will probably start moving around 8:00ish with some Lamar's to help us out. I know, it's early - but we've got to get moved out of the apartment and clean the place up before the office closes. They are currently calling for sunny weather. Thank the gods. Hopefully it stays that way!
7 comments:
WHAT!!! I'm not invited to help you move :-) I mean :-(. Now what will I do with my weekend???
Waaaahaaawooyaaaaa!!! I'll be there!
Woohoo!!! We'll be there bright and early at 8! Do you need us to bring anything? I'll be sure to bring my car with all the seats folded down and everything for maximum transportation efficiency.
I was getting into my car to go down there when Jeannine said I wasn't invited. Ohh well, guess I'll just have to go to the hockey game.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Well, that's done, and all before noon.
Thanks ya'll
I showed up after noon and too late to move anything--BUT I brought a big hairy spider. So I've got that going for me:)
Post a Comment