Anybody who has had something shoved down there throat as a kid by there parents is going to naturally rebel. Look at me, I went to Catholic school and sometimes went to mass 2-3 times a week. Now I don't go at all.
I wish I had said one of the most religious persons in the world. Ohh well, the way the goverment is printing money $10 will be like 10 cents in ten years. Thats a lot of 10's
13 comments:
Nice! Bill O'Reilly should be on a show called "Are You Smarter Than An 8 Year-Old?"
Haha good stuff. I especially enjoyed the song at the end. "Dinosaurs are going to hell?"
actually Alli, Dinosaurs never really existed, the fossils were only put there by God to test our faith
P.S.
Ants are the actual 'children of god'
Just thought everyone should know
That one Noah's Ark video game nearly made me join a gang once. I went around throwing sheep off buildings for weeks.
Come to think of it, that was probably one of the most violent games we played as kids
$10 says that in 20 years she is the most religious person in the world.
I'll take that bet
Anybody who has had something shoved down there throat as a kid by there parents is going to naturally rebel. Look at me, I went to Catholic school and sometimes went to mass 2-3 times a week. Now I don't go at all.
Been there, done that!
much lol
I agree, but "the most religious person in the world" is very hard to achieve. Your $10 are as good as mine!
I wish I had said one of the most religious persons in the world. Ohh well, the way the goverment is printing money $10 will be like 10 cents in ten years. Thats a lot of 10's
Post a Comment