Saturday, October 17, 2009

Alcohol vs Gravity


7 comments:

Alli said...

Reminds me of a turtle on his back. And that commercial - "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"

pjacobs51 said...

I was thinking the same thing about that commercial. Maybe Kelly can make an App' for that, "I'm drunk and I can't get up."

P. Jacobs said...

It's funny cause he was putting all that effort into, yes...getting more beer. How did he even get there???

My favorite part is when he tried to leave though.

heyyoujeannine said...

That's nothing. We have a regular who comes in the store very drunk and drops a couple of beers down his pants. Of course he is not a very good thief so he gets caught every time. The real fun part is making him take the beer out of his pants without taking his pants off. Last time he fell over and hit his head on the shelf. One time, after I retrieved the beer, he went out side and fell asleep on our sidewalk. Wow, I really need to find a new job!!!

Dee Dee said...

Wow. Stomach.. hurts.. from laughing!

pjacobs51 said...

@ heyyoujeannine, get him on video!

heyyoujeannine said...

I would love to, but my company frowns on us posting such things on the internets.