I had to share the latest commercial that my department at work produced. A couple of years ago, we had a lot of success creating the black-and-white Act FAST for Stroke commercial (starring Nick, Ruell and Ned the Band) that played in movie theaters. This year for stroke awareness month, we are re-releasing the commercial in a colorized version. It is followed by an "outtakes" reel that shows local performers doing their own versions of Act FAST for Stroke. The one-and-only Riley makes an awesome appearance! Thanks to my hubby for sharing his mad drumming skills. Ned the Band and Nick Sibley make another appearance, too. This commercial will be airing at Hollywood Theaters for now. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I actually had a stroke when I saw a gremlin playing some trash cans. Though, it was nice seeing Ned with a uke.
That makes strokes sound fun!!!
Those 2 seconds were amazing Briley! You should add this to your resume ( :
very nice ... i know Ruell he was one of my regulars! but it was beautiful when me and mom watched this mom cried a little she was so proud :) - Bre (not BFD)
Post a Comment