Hey everybody, I'm Joe Jacobs, homeowner. Yeah just signed today. I started looking back in October, and I found this house in January, now its mine, well the VA's until I pay them back. Its a nice one story three bedroom two bath with a two car garage, which I'm going to put Pauly in. It's also kind of new, it was built back in 05. I'll have some pictures here pretty soon, my camera is packed and I don't remember what box its in.
7 comments:
Congrats! According to America, you're officially a grownup now because you have met one of the 3 possible criteria for grownuphoodship:
1. Buy a house
2. Get married
3. Make a baby
Oddly, earning a college degree and serving in the military isn't on the list. Kelly and Jeannine are some of the few out there sticking it to American culture and getting master's degrees first/instead! I, on the other hand, am apparently very American, which seems weird because I am kind of trying not to be!
I guess it's Un-American to serve in the military, or to educate yourself.
Congrats on the house payments!
Don't count me out of the grownuphoodship/American group so quickly. I was married once, and am now divorced which could go one of two ways. Either I am really grown up/American or I reverted backwards once I signed the divorce papers.
That's true! I don't think you reverted backwards - I think maybe you get extra points because you showed true grownuphoodship by getting out of there.
I guess that just leaves Kelly!
I don't think I'm grownup by any definition
The thing that really got me looking for a house was when I realized that I've payed over $30,000 for my appartment in 5 years and have nothing to show for it. It got a pretty good deal to, the morgage is only $200 more a month then my appartment rent.
Post a Comment