Everyone took lots of great photos on their own personal cameras during the Seattle trip, and I was thinking it would be cool if we could compile them in one place. I have created a Jacobs Family Flickr account. It's a site where we can upload photos, create albums, share them with friends, etc. Use this login information to sign in to our account, and feel free to upload your photos! This can be used for future photos, too, not just the Seattle trip. Create a new album under our account to share with the family whenever you feel like it. Here's how...
Go to www.flickr.com
Click "Sign In"
username is jacobsfaceshake@yahoo.com
password is eategg
(Kelly, feel free to share this with Chi too.)
I will be posting our Seattle photos soon, hopefully tonight. Happy loading!
4 comments:
Wow, I am impressed Dee Dee! You are super-productive and clever.
For some strange reason (other better photographers around?) Mykl and I only ended up taking a whopping 3 pictures. And two of them are of ourselves. But we uploaded them!
I feel egocentric.
Hmm, "I've reached the limits of a free account" and I haven't uploaded anything. :(
Oh well, stupid internets.
We should have thought of this a long time ago!
Yes.. apparently Flickr limits you to 200 photos and then you have to pay. Boo! Maybe we can try another service like Snapfish.
Post a Comment