Well, that was okay, of course any of you who know me know that's pretty high praise. In order to be great the girl who played Uhura would have to watch the movie with me. I won't give away too much just in case you haven't watched it yet, but pretty much all of the movies, TMBG, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager no longer matter. I don't even know if Tuvoc would still be alive. Maybe he would, cause if the movie answered one question, its how you get a black Vulcan. The one problem I had was how he could go from cadet to Captain in just a few days. Of course I'm an ex-marine so those things kind of bother me. Oh Well, I hope you enjoyed it as much our more then I did.Congrats Kelly, that is an amazing accomplishment and I wish you all the best in what ever you will do. I wish I could have been there, and lord knows I tried, I just couldn't get the time off. I'll get out ther some day, maybe next year. Also, if you make an NHL game try and put Nash our Mason on the cover will you, and give them super skills.
6 comments:
But really the good thing is that all of those other stories do still matter because they are all a part of a different time line.
Hey, he's Kirk, what else needs to be said? He even got some of that Green Girl action (as usual)
The only thing that bothered me was Scotty's pet alien/monkey/ewok type thing. What was that all about?
Yeah, Scotty never had a Mr. McGrossout in the real Star Trek. wtf.
Yea that green girl was pretty hot. I didn't like Scotty's little friend ether. Hopefully he'll go away. I kind of liked how they developed Sulu, Uhura, and Checkov. You never really got to see much of them in the show and Movies. I also just read that it made $31 million in its first day and a half, and is expected to make over $70 million in the first weekend alone. I smell sequel.
I liked the little Cardasian leprechaun. They should have given Patty McGrossout more lines. Good movie, I thought.
Thanks for the well-wishes Joe. No biggie on not making it out, I wasn't expecting very many people. Seattle's kind of out of the way.
I think I should get extra credit for coming, Kelly.
Post a Comment