The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have turned 25! Yay! In honor of the event there are shellabrations going on across the country. They even turned the lights on the Empire State Building to 'turtle green'. Also, there is a new brawl game coming out later this year. It is being made by many of the same people who worked on the last Super Smash Bros. In addition to this they have also announced a new live action movie, due out in 2011. For the movie it appears it will all be done with real people with cgi faces for the turtles. I was scepticle about this at first but it seems whoever it was that did Davey Jones head in the 'Pirate's' movies is going to be doing the work for them here.
I'm gonna go pop in my TMNT 2 arcade game for the NES. See yous guys on the plane!

merry warts dayz turtles!
2 comments:
Wow, 25 years, I'm shellshocked!
That's a great game!
Post a Comment