Thursday, April 30, 2009

For Those of You About to Fly . . . We Salute You



Just some things you might want to pack for the Emerald City

~ A raincoat type device, preferably with hood

~ Umbrella device

~ Good hiking shoes (recommend spray-on waterproofing stuff)

Even if we end up hiking downtown, these are still recommended.
Looks like it might be wet there, according to the weather channel.

~ Oh ya, bring things to throw at Kelly!!!


10 comments:

Kelroy said...

Stupid weather! It's been great these past few weeks

Dee Dee said...

What?? No one told me it rains in Seattle! If I had known......

mykl said...

Gladiator?

Well today they have reported swine flu in Kansas City, and there was an emergency landing of a plane in Seattle because one of the engines was on FIRE. The omens are stacking up against us.

P. Jacobs said...

I know what I'm throwing at Kelly. I still have a score to settle with him after he chucked that whatever at me at our wedding. I have a picture of it, too.

Yes, I think I throw some wedding rice at him...no, wedding rocks.

P. Jacobs said...

What are we doing in Seattle beside throw rocks at Kelly anyway?

BlueJackets9 said...

I got my Star Trek tickets. I'm going to the 9:00pm showing on May 7th. If you are going to the midnight showing in Springfield, I'll see the movie a whole 4 hours before you will.

P. Jacobs said...

Not if we see it in France! HA! *runs*

Kelroy said...

By the way, can I get your guys's flight info? Also, are you going to rent a car?

Some Seattle stuff we can do include: hiking, go to the Pike Place Market and Science Fiction Museum, explore my neighborhood, see some non-Shin live music, etc. Don't worry, there's plenty to keep us busy.

pjacobs51 said...

Yes! wees gonna get us an automobile. I reserved the General Lee from Hertz. We'll show the Left Coast how to do some real drivin'. Yee haw!

P. Jacobs said...

Yee Haw! "Incest in the Morning! 97.1 WQHG! Supressed Memoriiiies"


wait..