Well, its over, got swept. The Red Wings are the better team. We only really showed up for the last game. We lost that 5-6, and we gave up the winning goal with less then a minute. The first three games however, it looked a lot like this.
The real problem is that now I have nothing to do for five months.
5 comments:
Oh well, at least you got there. I guess you can cry for 5 months until the next season starts.
One of my favorite SP moments
I cried all of last summer. Maybe this summer I'll try some coke our something.
I always loved that south park. We couldn't stop laughing when we first saw it. The only thing the South Park guys got wrong was the Red Wings fans didn't throw a dead octopus on the ice. I've never been sure as to why they do that, I guess people from Michigan are just wierd.
The octopus is a reference to the way the playoffs used to be. Originally only 8 teams made it to the playoffs (Thus represented by the 8 legs of the octopus). Now 16 teams make it to the playoffs and some people cannot get used to the change.
Or they are weird...
Heard that on the radio just the other day.
So, the silent speak. I still just think there wierd.
Post a Comment