Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some summer planning (Updated)

Ok, here's how it's lookin for me

April 17th: finish classes
May 3rd: Put on my robe and wizard hat, grab my degree and run
May 4th: Don't go to a sold out Shins show :(
May 5-7th: Fly to KC with everyone else, ride to Spfd on top of a van
May 17th: NOM NOM NOM
May 19th: Attend Bre's flatulation
May 22nd: Go to KC, watch TMBG (ride can get free tickets!)
Sometime after May 22nd: Back to Seattle

Summer: enjoy myself while chugging along on my Thesis, probably go to a wedding


Some insight I'd like: First of all, if people wanna give me rides. Also, I'd like to know from the people with visiting plans when their flights are so I can coordinate. I'd also like to know from these people if they'd like me to buy a Shins ticket for them.

11 comments:

Alli said...

We can probably give you a ride back from KC if you come back with us on the 5th. Call us for flight info. Mykl and I were planning on driving up to KC with Dad, Riley, and Dee Dee. Bet we could all fit in the van, eh?

Mykl and I want in on the Shins tickets.

By the way, saw that Mario Kart Love song was #2 on music on Current!

Thinking about that TMBG concert

Dee Dee said...

All of us (me, Riley, Dad, Alli, Mykl) just bought our Seattle tickets tonight. We fly out of KC on Saturday, May 2, arriving in Seattle around 2 p.m. We leave at about 1 p.m. on Tuesday, May 5. All of us are driving up to KC and back together I think, so you can hitch a ride with us on the 5th!

Yes, Riley and I want Shins tickets! We'll pay you back right away.

pjacobs51 said...

Shins ticket please!

And all that stuff they said.

Somebody posted your other song on Current too, as a reply to my post! Last I checked Mario Kart Love song had over 100 hits on YouTube.. Yah Whooo...

Dee Dee said...

By the way, our return flight from Seattle to KC is Midwest Airlines
Flight 426, in case you want to fly back with us! It departs at 1:30 on May 5.

Dee Dee said...

Oops, meant 1:20.

mykl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee Dee said...

Is Bre's graduation really on May 19, a Tuesday? Also, I wrote down that her graduation party is May 17. Can someone confirm that for me? :)

Kelroy said...

Bad news: The Shins is already sold out :( If it'll help you guys feel better, you can still pay me for the tickets.

I did get in on flight 426 though, so that'll make things convenient.

pjacobs51 said...

Awww, stupid small Seattle places to watch things in, oh well, hiking trip everyone?

Dee Dee said...

Boo to the sold-out concert. YES to the hiking trip!

mykl said...

Blogger mykl said...

I think you may have left some things out there...here let me fill it in for you:

April 17th: finish classes
May 3rd: Put on my robe and wizard hat, grab my degree and run
May 4th: The Shins in Seattle
May 3rd: Go back in time and put on your wizarding stuffs again
May 5-7th: Fly to KC, stay a day or two, go to Spfd (ride?)
May 9th: Secede from Planet Earth: STAR TREK!!!!
May 10th: Apologize for doing what you did on May 9th but don't fix it.
May 17th: NOM NOM NOM
May 18th: The requisite results of Nom Nom Noming all day the day before.
May 19th: Attend Bre's flatulation
May 20th: Get Bre an overdue flatualation present
May 22nd: Go to KC, watch TMBG (ride can get free tickets!)
Sometime after May 22nd: Back to Seattle

There...that looks a little better :P