De-struc-TION!
It looks like a punishment from the Sun God, which is always entertaining.
Reminds me of my first wreck. 1967 Datsun vs 1970 Cadillac and 1973 Lincoln.
Did the 1970 Cadillac have a rocket attached to it?
that was friggen awesome~ nice video....I love the disintegrating car trick
I want one!
That was when they new how to make a Cadillac, those things didn't give.That show was Mythbusters, its on the Discovery Channel on Wed. Pretty much all they do is blow stuff up our smash it.
I'm pretty sure all of us know and love Mythbusters.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
De-struc-TION!
It looks like a punishment from the Sun God, which is always entertaining.
Reminds me of my first wreck. 1967 Datsun vs 1970 Cadillac and 1973 Lincoln.
Did the 1970 Cadillac have a rocket attached to it?
that was friggen awesome~ nice video....I love the disintegrating car trick
I want one!
That was when they new how to make a Cadillac, those things didn't give.
That show was Mythbusters, its on the Discovery Channel on Wed. Pretty much all they do is blow stuff up our smash it.
I'm pretty sure all of us know and love Mythbusters.
Post a Comment