That was great, but who was strangling that cat in the back ground? I'm just joking, I wish I could sing infront of people like that.
Neat! I didn't know your school had a music program. Was that the orchestra?
Awesome! Can I be your groupie?I think you should play the Mario Kart Love Song at Grand Chawhee's birthday party!
Nicely done!I agree with Ahhson, play for the birthday party. Collect tips too.
I'm frickin speechless! Ok, I can talk now--I wanna be a groupie, too!Mum
Glad you all like it! Feel free to give the videos ratings and comments
Give me $5 for every star. $25 for a five star rating. You can cosider it a donation to the "Joe Jacobs owes a S#$% load of money to the goverment foundation."
I found it on youtube and wanted to leave a rating, but couldn't figure out how--was signed in, though.Help?
Try clicking on the fifth star (to give a five star rating) underneath the video.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That was great, but who was strangling that cat in the back ground? I'm just joking, I wish I could sing infront of people like that.
Neat! I didn't know your school had a music program. Was that the orchestra?
Awesome! Can I be your groupie?
I think you should play the Mario Kart Love Song at Grand Chawhee's birthday party!
Nicely done!
I agree with Ahhson, play for the birthday party. Collect tips too.
I'm frickin speechless!
Ok, I can talk now--I wanna be a groupie, too!
Mum
Glad you all like it! Feel free to give the videos ratings and comments
Give me $5 for every star. $25 for a five star rating. You can cosider it a donation to the "Joe Jacobs owes a S#$% load of money to the goverment foundation."
I found it on youtube and wanted to leave a rating, but couldn't figure out how--was signed in, though.
Help?
Try clicking on the fifth star (to give a five star rating) underneath the video.
Post a Comment