Love the 300 one!So, what's the first greatest movie of all time?
Greatest movie of all time for me is 1776. The Funniest movie of all time is Life of Brian. Atleast I think so.
I was going to guess "Ernest Scared Stupid"
"Ernest Scared Stupid: Look Who's Talking Now" is mine
I've only seen "Ernest Saves Christmas" That was all I needed to see. I spent two weeks putting sticks in my eyes and up my nose to my brain to help me forget it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the 300 one!
So, what's the first greatest movie of all time?
Greatest movie of all time for me is 1776. The Funniest movie of all time is Life of Brian. Atleast I think so.
I was going to guess "Ernest Scared Stupid"
"Ernest Scared Stupid: Look Who's Talking Now" is mine
I've only seen "Ernest Saves Christmas" That was all I needed to see. I spent two weeks putting sticks in my eyes and up my nose to my brain to help me forget it.
Post a Comment